Job Post: Intern-HRA-DG
When you intern for AppleOne, you will join a team of forward thinkers in our 11-week innovative Intern-to-Dream program that focuses on turning you into a leader in the workplace. We offer unique internal corporate & branch internships in addition to networking opportunities with our leading partners. Our internships come with hands-on final projects, orientation, graduation & certification.
The Company values the fresh outlook of university students and methods they can offer organizations to lead today's market. Human Resources would welcome an intern to evaluate our hiring and employee data process. This review would focus on all steps from A) - position approval to Z) - collective employee data analysis and recommendations. Data analysis will drive decisions on what to best track in the future, and how to utilize reports to aid in the Company's growth.
The intern will:
• Evaluate steps in hiring process and make recommendations
• Review HRIS and applicant tracking and make recommendations
• Analytical skills
• Strong computer and Excel aptitude
• Writing skills – write up analysis
• Problem solving skills
TO PARTICIPATE IN APPLEONE’S INTERNSHIP PROGRAM, YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• Applications must be able to complete the 11-week internship program and attend orientation on Monday, June 11, 2018 and graduation on Friday, August 24, 2018.
• Applicants must be actively enrolled in an accredited university or college.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship by the company.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.