Job Post: 1102KCWH
We are looking for a detail-oriented and customer service focused warehouse associate in the Denver area.
You will be responsible for maintaining inventory records, physical inventory counting, inventory transfers, training less experienced clerks, and preparing balance and shortages reports. We offer a fast-paced environment, an opportunity for continual learning, and a dynamic team environment. Ideal candidates will be team players who enjoys working with and around others, has warehouse experience, a working knowledge of word processing, data entry skills, and a valid driver’s license.
• Maintaining and updating records.
• Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
• Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
• Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
• High School Diploma.
• 2+ years’ experience in inventory control.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work extended hours.
Contact us for more details today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.