Job Post: TEVV-01
In this position you will be responsible for developing automated and manual test fixtures to test and characterize light and dark parameters of LEDs, photodiodes, and IR detectors. Demonstrated programming knowledge utilizing LabVIEW to control GPIB IEEE 488 instruments and I/O interfaces is a must. Should have test circuit design capabilities to design and build bias circuits, op amp based voltage amplifiers and trans impedance amplifiers used in test circuits. Experience in qualifying and characterizing existing and new test equipment to the latest industry practices including gage R&R and repeatability when utilizing multiple operators.
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• 3+ years test engineering experience
• Must meet ITAR and pass background check
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.