Job Post: JA - TKDISPLKPT
• Keep records, monitoring drivers' daily logs for errors or violations and monitoring their working hours and equipment availability.
• Keep tabs on the weather at all drivers' locations to be able to flag potential issues, typically with the aid of numerous computer programs.
• Serve as a reliable point of contact to balance drivers' health and safety with customer requirements.
• Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads to remain cost-effective as a company, combining shipments based on their routes and timeline to minimize how many trucks and drivers are out.
• Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers, and get the necessary documents and permits that drivers will need when shipping chemicals or livestock.
• Knowledge of ELD
• Interpersonal skills
• Must be detailed-oriented
• Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment and tolerate stress.
• Bilingual is a plus (preferred Spanish, Russian, English)
• A degree in transportation, supply chain management, or logistics is a plus
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.