Job Post: Project Manager Sale
Project management Sales Position Features:
Someone to oversee all of the projects. This company sells to national homebuilders, commercial and residential. Manage sales team both inside and outside, visit sites where needed. Point of contact for the builders, must have great customer relations, outgoing, likes to talk to people, and detailed orientated. Great work ethic
Responsible for contacting regular and prospective customers to sell products.
Recommend products to customers, based on customers needs and interests
• Answer customer questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows when needed.
• Work with inside sales representatives, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery departments to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
• Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
3- 5 years experience in project management and sales for building industry.
Great communication skills and ability maintain and build a team of sales people.