Job Post: JA - PRPS - 17387
Purchased printing and bindery equipment to produce 4-color printing in-house resulting in lower cost and improved lead
times. Savings $90,000 yearly.
Purchased a camera, film processor and plate maker to produce printing plates in-house and reduce lead times.
Savings $30,000 yearly.
Team member in the implementation of label automation for 4 packaging lines in our packaging department. The new
system prints and applies the label at the packaging line. The change resulted in reduced labor and safety concerns.
Savings $120,000 yearly.
General Responsibility Areas
• Performs tasks related to operations within a specific production unit.
• Completes work in a timely manner by planning, prioritizing, and adjusting as needed.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of all the processes associated with the core functions of the print service area.
• Works independently and completes tasks without supervision.
• Focuses on the customer. Interacts professionally with internal customers, vendors, and CSS team members regarding processes, best practices, problems, etc.
• Maintains and promotes a clean and organized work environment.
• Efficiently and economically utilizes materials and equipment.
• Under the guidance of the lead or Workflow coordinator, follows process documentation, job aids, and training to deliver consistent quality.
• Trouble-shoots equipment and processes.
• Role may require standing for a significant portion of the work day.
• The ability to lift and move materials that will weigh up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
• Flexible work hours and occasional overtime may be required to provide coverage across shifts and meet deadlines.(12 hour shifts, and Saturday and Sunday availability)
• Frequent computer use at a workstation for extended periods of time may be required.
• Access information using a computer and related components and peripherals in a Lotus Notes environment.
• Attend training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
• This role may include opportunities for cross-training in other functional areas.
• Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
please contact 312-236-4645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Print Processor