Job Post: LR291
AppleOne Accounting & Finance is hiring for an exclusive client in the Non Profit & Government Administration Industries! This Payroll Coordinator Role is responsible for managing the payroll processes, wage & hour improvements, and coordinates all payroll activities for the entire organization with more than 250 full time employees.
Core responsibilities include:
· Receives and reviews payroll records ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and regulations; enters payroll information into system; processes, calculates and posts a variety of payroll transactions; verifies accuracy of earnings and deductions; generates ACH payments and checks; and prepares journal entries as needed.
· Performs the daily operations of the payroll time keeping system, HRIS System, and Collaborates with the Outsourced Payroll Service on customer deliverables; reviews all additions, deletions and changes in payroll information for accuracy and completeness; works with the Human Resources department to verify data in the payroll system; and prepares and maintains accurate and complete financial records.
· Submits weekly, monthly and annual reports for union and non union employees, and invoices; assists with compiling and preparing analysis and schedules for the annual audit, Financial Data Schedule and other annual reports; aids in the preparation of reports for federal, state and local agencies; prepares payroll and related reports, including tax deposits, quarterly/annual reports, and W-2's.
· Researches, collects, compiles, and analyzes information and data; performs comparisons of data and perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately; provides technical assistance to Finance staff and other departments; provides management with necessary information for decision-making purposes.
· Develops procedures and maintain internal controls to ensure system integrity; ensures payroll files are stored in confidential and secure manner; and ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
· Coordinates and administers special projects, as required.
Experience processing payroll and calculating various benefit deductions for more than 200 employees. At least 2 years of direct experience required.
Degree in Accounting, Finance, Econ, but degree is not required if experience level is appropriate.
Have questions or concerns about this role? Contact Lorenzo Ramirez at ( 5 5 9 ) 9 0 9 - 4 5 5 2 or at Lorenzor@ AppleOne. com or on LInkedIn Messaging
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.