Job Post: LA1070
Law Firm in downtown Orlando is seeking a Paralegal with BI experience and Insurance Defense. Parking is paid, excellent benefits, salary depends on candidate and experience. Please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
BI Paralegal Required Job Duties:
• Minimum 7+ years experience with Insurance Defense
• Trial attendance and assistance
• Thorough understanding of the Insurance Defense Litigation process
• Manage full caseload
• Prepare medical chronologies/records summaries
• Analyze medical bills and collateral source records
• Draft all required pleadings, including discovery responses
• Draft Expert Disclosures, Witness & Exhibit Lists, and prepare exhibits for trial
• Mediation, deposition, and trial preparation with attorney
• A thorough command of the English language including grammar and spelling
• Knowledge & understanding of billing to exceed monthly billing minimum (ABA billing codes, Timeslips/Timesheets)
• Aderant Total Office formerly known as Client Profiles (experience with a case management software)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.