Job Post: Medical Payment Post
Essential Job Functions Include:
• Posting payments and adjustments to patients accounts.
• Reconciling batch entries and deposits.
• Understands EOB’s
• Completing data with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to balance numeric entry totals.
• Requires accurate typing skills.
• Requires experience with 10 key entries.
• Maintaining accurate medical billing records, and documenting revenue from patient payments and insurance reimbursements
• Oversees the intake of payments
Payment Poster Job Requirements:
• Knowledge and experience with 10 key and alpha entry.
• Familiar with insurance companies for the purpose of identifying EOB action codes.
• Experience with EOBs.
• 10 Key by touch.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be PC oriented.
• Exceptional dependability record.
• Previous experience in the medical billing field is helpful.
• Team player and self-starter.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow HIPAA and written office protocol.
• Ability and desire to maintain expected production deadlines and volume.
• Must be dependable.
We are needing applicants that are committed, self motivated and organized. These will be additional characteristics that will be keys to success in this reputable medical company.
If you have at least 2-3 years of recent work history as a medical payment poster/ collections/ biller, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME to Elizabeth at Emaldonado(@)appleone.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Typing 40 WPM
Data Entry 8,000 KSPH