Job Post: LEGAL Secretary
Quaint, single attorney law practice seeking professional administrative assistant to manage basic office operations in their thriving practice. (Greet clients, answer phones and appointment scheduling)
Essential duties will include:
• Assist attorney in preparing litigation and arbitration cases
• Transcribe and edit various legal correspondence and documents
• Assisting with trial and mediation preparations
• Preparing, organizing and maintaining deposition materials and summaries
• Requires 2 or more years of experience as a legal secretary working in litigation, PI, or Criminal/Insurance Defense
• Requires the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office 2016 including Word, Outlook, and some Excel, document management and other office technologies. Expertise in e-filing.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to manage time effectively.
• Hours: Full time Monday through Friday.
• Reference checks completed before presentation to the Client
• Background check will be conducted
This firm does not offer health care benefits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
(1) Visit AppleOne.com to: Complete a profile for self-scheduling an interview for further consideration and to learn more about our services and opportunities.
(2) email resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of qualifications