Job Post: EM - 1535 - Avalon
Hotel Front Desk Attendant / Assistant Manager opportunity in the Avalon, NJ 08202 market
Direct Hire opportunity meaning you are on the client's payroll from day 1!
5 days a week- working Friday,Saturday,and Sunday will be mandatory during the peak summer season.
Summer resort environment
- Summer rentals. working with guests, housekeeping, front desk staff.and answering incoming phone calls.
- Book reservations and provide support to General Manager
- Previous experience working with reservation systems is required. Experience working with RDP or Exnelo is a plus.
- Experience booking large events such as Group Reservations ( Wedding parties, etc)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Working with Social Media such as Facebook
- Work with basic computer skills such as Typing, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 3 - 5 years' experience
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.