Job Post: DL0615-Dispatch
In this position, you will communicate with the customer to determine service needs, schedule and notify technicians of assignments and enter necessary data into computer database.
• Primary responsibility is customer service.
• Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
• Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments using GPS tracking and dispatching software.
• Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
• Supports service technicians.
• Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
• Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of technicians.
• Manage on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
• Notify answering service of the schedule and numbers to call in case of emergency.
• Know and understand service work order module and service contract.
• Active in all facets of dispatch.
• Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
Requirements needed in order to be considered for this position:
•Requires a high school diploma...additional education a plus.
•Previous dispatching experience 1+ years.
•Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
•Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help maintain good customer relationships
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service-related skills:
•A professional and courteous telephone manner.
•Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system...GPS system and dispatch to multiple field technicians.
•Patience and endurance to sit/stand behind a desk all day.
•Able to identify and handle the urgency of each task, and work in a high-stress position.
•Basic computer skills to include the following:
•Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word
•Strong interpersonal skills such as, communication, problem solving, and organizational.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.