Job Post: 1070_admrep
Admissions Representative are responsible for securing, retaining, and maintaining qualified applicants for online undergraduate admission to the University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Field and service prospective students, engage in compliant and customer-service oriented interviews, and recommend students for enrollment when they have been determined to be a strong candidate for admission
· Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations (at a compliant level) to potential students, their parents, and other internal and external clients
· Inquire with all prospective students regarding the verification and discovery phases and complete follow-up calls to ensure they satisfactorily meet deadlines
· Accurately update student records, dialer dispositions, and other vital pieces of the shared workflow
· Ability to relate, understand, and engage prospective students
· Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are required
· Understand and accurately apply customer service techniques
· Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's degree preferred, but will look at combination of education and experience
MUST be available to work days, evenings, and weekends with no schedule restrictions. Schedules will be made available a month in advance.
We offer medical dental, vision, and 401k
A fun work atmosphere
You will be great at this Admissions Representative role if you are already an excellent communicator, a critical thinker, and posses the ability to problem solve complex issues.We are looking for team players and objection handlers.
Keywords: admissions, sales, retail, representative, customer service, admin, administrative assistant, executive, executive assistant, assistant to the CFO, Assistant to the COO, admin, administrative assistant, receptionist, executive assistant, office aid
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.