Job Post: acctmng1069
Great company offering opportunity to grow and work for a stable organization that promotes team environment.
This role is in charge of managing the Accounts (existing customers). As all of our products are manufactured to the customers’ preferences, we are not looking for an “outside sales” person; we are ideally looking for someone who has experience with customer service or account management.
• Work closely with the sales team members to develop/execute America region strategies, identify business opportunities and co-ordinate projects with international manufacturing plants.
• Manage and maintain relations with existing accounts by communicating with our factories in different time zone and geographic on a daily basis.
• Process inquiries/request for new projects.
• Provide support to the sales team members as needed.
• Perform tasks as delegated from time to time.
Other requirements & preferences:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Business, Mechanical Engineer or related fields.
• At least 1 year of work experiences in sales or customer service in international manufactured products or related environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Be able to travel up to around 20%.
• Self-motivated, organized and analytical, problem solving.
• Strong presentation skills preferred.
• Result focused and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) oriented personnel is preferred.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.