Job Post: PEAESJ-01
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Up to $90,000/year
LOCATION: San Jose, Ca
About the Position:
This is a great opportunity for a passionate self-motivated salesperson who is looking to build their own book of business from prospecting all the way through outside sales deal closing. This office technologies company is one of the leading office solutions companies in the region and has recently been acquired by an international organization, so now they have even more stability and opportunity in their organization. Candidates for this role present really well in-person are goal oriented and confident explaining hardware and software advantages to prospects and clients.
• Utilizing a variety technologies for prospecting and follow-up
• Meeting monthly and weekly sales goals
• Giving demonstrations on a variety of hardware and software products
• Cold calling in person and over the phone
• Taking part in sales and product training
• Long term client relationship building
Education / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree is required for this position with a degree in Business, or Marketing being preferred. Candidates for this role will already have at least 1-2 years of experience in a Sales role. Qualified candidates will also have strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a goal-oriented sales environment and have an established book of business. Experienced selling office solutions highly desired!
PERKS and BENEFITS:
• Mentorship by one of the companies top sales managers who commissions well over $200K annually
• Benefits, including paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401K matching
• Opportunity for advancement into management in either the Marketing or Sales departments.
If you are the kind of Sales Person who is ready to hit the ground running and build your own book of business in the technology industry, with the opportunity to be mentored by one of the top sellers in Northern California, then apply today! Ask for Paul.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.