Job Post: DRPCSC1219
Looking for a dedicated and experienced Customer Sales & Service Representative for immediate openings at a well-established and expanding company located in the Richmond area.
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
• 2 years of customer service, retail or call center experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
• Be punctual, dedicated and career driven!!
• Willing to work at least 1 weekend day.
• Be proactive
• Demonstrate a strong customer focus rooted in empathy
• Embrace constant change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Communicate effectively with peers, management, and customers
• Be a team player
• Exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
• Utilize strong communication skills
• Possess the ability to multi task
Responsibilities include providing excellent service, via phone and web; answering phone calls, and emails to assist customers. Identify and recommend appropriate services to best meet customers’ needs. Participate in promotions and meet monthly goals.
In this role, you will assess our customers’ various needs to provide expert service and advocate for the best solution to their problems. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive skill set and become a trusted adviser to our customers when they encounter problems both big and small.
Hours are full-time, there is a great incentive pay structure in addition to base salary and this position provides great benefits after 60 days as well as permanent placement after 90 days!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.