Job Post: MP
Hours are 8-5, M-F and the rate is $15.00 per hour.
• MUST be bilingual (Spanish)
• 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred. 1-2 years’ experience with warranty claims and/or other related claims processes is preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly preferred. Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrate customer service skills and stellar telephone etiquette with professional dictation and written communication skills
• Strong e-mail and internet skills Ability to analyze/resolve problems and adapt to change
• MS Office Suite, including word, excel and access (typing min 50 wpm)
• Strong customer service skills, including strong written and oral communication
• Must be able to multi-task (computer, phone and documents/reference manuals) Claims Examiner I – BILINGUAL/SPANISH IS REQUIRED
Primarily responsible for providing excellent customer service to our warranty clients. Take incoming calls using our Web Warranty/Web Claim program. Underwrite the claims for claim approvals and the distribution of authorizations or sending of denial letters. Helps to enforce contractual requirements impartially and expeditiously. Adjudicate, investigate and/or deny claims by verifying submitted information, coverage issued, and other pertinent information. Identify claims of a potentially fraudulent nature and refer to management for review. Monitor and process claims to meet the demands of a production environment and to adhere to established service standards.
• Take incoming claim calls using Web Warranty/Web Claim Program
• Handle customer service questions or transfer call to appropriate numbers
• Underwrite claims for claims approval and the distribution of authorizations or sending out denial letters
• Follow-up with Service Centers for required claims information
• Handle ESC Resend Requests
• Run daily reports such as voicemail, web claims, etc.
• When required may send cleaning products to customers
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.