Job Post: 1009-re-tmcsr
inbound and outbound calls. This CSR will answer questions pertaining to account, transactions, and payment options. Reviews client accounts to answer questions, communicates payment options, in a professional, and friendly manner.
- Utilize advanced techniques to answer basic client questions and solve problems
- Research, document and communicate recurring technical issues.
- Provide amplified support to customers and send the most complex issues to escalation teams.
- Acquire and maintain an extensive knowledge of products and services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners to address client inquiries and issues.
- Track client cases in CRM tool and communicate anticipated delays to clients and/or management.
- Investigate and resolve urgent matters from senior leadership in a timely manner.
- Comply with company and industry regulations regarding privacy and confidential information.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize multiple computer applications/platforms with speed and accuracy
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, and the ability to problem solve quickly
- Critical reasoning and sound judgment skills
- Ability to decipher information from clients into actionable items to solve issues
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.