Job Post: BH1105
Process orders or requests for information from customers who call into the office. Ensure that accurate information is entered into computer systems. May use simple scripts for call flow or up-selling purposes.
• Deliver prepared sales talks that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase/renew/upgrade the product.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
• Answer calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Technology: Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, CRM tools, (Jungo, Encompass).
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.