Job Post: MP
Account Service Representative III
Mon-Fri 8-5 with possible OT
Must pass criminal and drug screening. Must pass a credit check.
Responsible for processing new business and cancellations from accounts in multiple system platforms. Issue written correspondence to customers and accounts. Provide professional customer service to insureds, agents and accounts including premium and refund quotes by phone and fax. Monitor accounts for outstanding balances. Meet the demands of a production environment in both the input of information and service standards including quality, quantity, aged balance tracking and phone response times. Responsibilities include:
• Uploading premium/cancels excel files into the system.
• Review error reports to determine which items need action taken: certificates / business is complete, accurate, and insured eligibility based on established underwriting guidelines.
• Take appropriate action by making adjustments to coverage, underwriting age, limit, premium, terms or health information for eligibility as needed.
• Endorse certificates or deny coverage according to master policy limits.
• Communicate with agents, accounts, and customers when problems occur by phone and/or written correspondence to resolve the problem.
• Calculate premiums to verify that correct rates are being charged.
• Reconcile business entered into the system with actual reports and money received.
• Audit remittance report for accuracy and verify correct payment was received.
• Report data and account errors to Team Leader or Supervisor
• Maintain a list of all monies due and owed from each account and follow up with accounts and agents for collection as defined by company policy.
• Maintain all accuracy and production standards processing business
• Monitor assigned group email folders and respond to requests within SLA
• Process assigned daily reports such as, bank recon, chargebacks, sales trackers, customer service tracker, etc. within SLA.
• Provide premium and refund quotes to agents, accounts, and customers.
• Research past due balances or late / non remitting issues and notify accounts, agents and appropriate business unit leaders.
• Complete tasks in tracker as needed to meet SLA.
• Identify potential workflow improvements and impediments and suggest changes in process.
• Responsible for Clients billing and settlements.
• Provides professional customer service to associates and accounts who contact the department for information.
• Provides client reporting within contractual SLA guidelines.
• Process premium checks for deposit.
• 5 - 7 years of work experience in an office environment.
• Ability to accurately make 6000 to 8000 key strokes per hour
• Ability to use Word and WinZip preferred
• Experience with Windows operating systems preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of excel. Such as VLOOKUPS
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Intermediate knowledge of excel. Such as VLOOKUPS
Must pass background, drug screening and Credit check