Job Post: 1009-cs-LaC
Answers incoming calls from members, potential members, and advocates. Handles and resolves member issues or assists members in connecting with internal units or external parties such as Plan Partners, Primary Care Physician (PCP) offices, pharmacists, etc. Provides essential information to members regarding access to care issues, coordination of care issues, benefits, Evidence of Coverage (EOC), Member Handbook, etc. and assist members in using the self-service tools where available and verifying member eligibility. Performs the completion of PCP transfers. Process plan partner changes. Process payments for members. Document all calls in the system of record.
- Required: At least 0-1 years customer service telephone experience in a healthcare environment.
- Data entry experience with ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls; previous ACD experience preferred.
- Preferred: Managed care or health plan experience.
- Required: High School Diploma/or High School Equivalency Certificate
- Bilingual in one of Health Plan’s threshold languages is highly desirable. English, Spanish, Chinese, Armenian, Arabic, Farsi, Khmer, Korean, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.