Job Post: ID
Well known Engineering Company located in Torrance, CA is seeking a Customer Service Rep to assist customers in their order process. For this role we are seeking an individual who can start right away. This is a Permanent position with the company that has great perks!
To be immediately considered please respond to this AD with your resume in a Word Document.
Ability to learn product fundamentals and basic technical knowledge;
• Actively participating in and learning product codes, rank and life cycle trends;
• Actively learning basic functions and applications for our products;
• Actively learning to provide market feedback to help improve our lead-times, service, or other functions valued by
• Pro-actively demonstrating the ability to manage our customers product life cycle – new product
introductions, new applications through a solid understanding of our products;
• Introduces new products;
• Interact with external sales channels i.e. distributors, subcontractors, and re-sellers;
• Collect and process information from internal and external sales channels as well as from customers;
• Participate in Sales Campaigns and QIC (Quality Improvement Circle) activities;
• May be called on to participate in weekly/monthly meetings;
• May be required to make necessary collection calls and keep sales management abreast of the situation;
• Link all pertinent information to that particular customer within the CRM system;
• Create and process SDR’s when necessary;
• Work closely and assist sales engineers;
• Assist the Accounts Receivable Department in collecting delinquent payments as requested
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.