Job Post: akp-admin-SF
Our client is looking for an administrative assistant for their office. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who shows initiative, is a team player, has a positive attitude, and excellent work ethic. Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking skills and be able to effectively communicate (written, listening, and oral). If you have a passion for what you do, a strong drive to achieve results, the ability to solve problems creatively come work for them.
The role includes working with cross functional teams, special project work, and general office duties. In addition, it requires consistent interaction with employees, outside agencies, contractors, and the general public.
Key Functions include but are not limited to:
• Providing administrative support to a number of people and projects.
• Managing multiple priorities efficiently.
• Preparing materials for presentations or reports using various software applications.
• Coordinating/scheduling various calendars/events/meetings/tours.
• Maintaining various types of tracking systems and files for retention and storage compliance.
• Maintaining confidential files and handle confidential information.
• Handling other administrative duties as assigned.
• Input and maintain records for payroll/personnel activities for operations.
• Word processing, presentation preparation, spreadsheet creation and maintenance, database creation and maintenance.
• Ability to plan, organize, follow through with accuracy, and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
• Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and willingness to flow to work.
• Attend and help prep for monthly, quarterly and annual team meetings.
• Participate on project teams and perform other duties as needed.
• Scheduling meetings.
• Be proactive and assertive and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate high level of integrity, strong work ethic, good judgment and problem solving skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or High School Diploma and related work experience
• 3 to 5 years of relative administrative work experience
• Ability to interact with all levels of the business.
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
• Effective communication skills (written, listening, and oral).
• Ideal candidate is a self-starter, shows initiative, and is a team player.
• Demonstrated ability to organize workload and establish priorities.
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary materials with discretion.
• Must exercise a high level of judgment and use complex problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and have personal interest in working effectively with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and have excellent attendance.
• Possess strong PC skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently.
• Ability to work overtime or flex schedule when needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.