Support, implement, and maintain JD Edwards Financial and Distribution modules. Analyze, design, and lead new areas of application within Enterprise One in assigned functional areas of responsibility. Work directly with end-users to identify and define opportunities for systemic business solutions. Provide JDE training to end-users. Identify opportunities to streamline business processes through the use of Enterprise One in the areas of AP, AR, GL, HR, Fixed Assets, and Inventory. Troubleshoot and perform job duties in accordance with defined procedures and with limited supervision.
- Participate in and contribute to analysis, design and value addition activities in system and its related process improvements, JDE integrations and/or system upgrades.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate basic business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC.
- Troubleshoot JDE D&L issues and work with SMEs and Business to fix the root cause
- Create/update documents for support activities with respect to business processes
- Validate the design and other details with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements.
- Analyze and understand existing software, and document the state of configuration.
- Assist technical teams with change management and technical skills.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
Title: Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Education: Most of these occupations require a four-year bachelor's degree, but some do not.
Related Experience: A considerable amount of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed for these occupations. For example, an accountant must complete four years of college and work for several years in accounting to be considered qualified.
Job Training: Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
Job Zone Examples: Many of these occupations involve coordinating, supervising, managing, or training others. Examples include accountants, sales managers, database administrators, teachers, chemists, art directors, and cost estimators.
SVP Range: (7.0 to < 8.0)