Here are a few tips to ensure your work experience is safe and enjoyable:
Immediately Report the Following:
- If you incur a work-related injury or illness, call us at once! Injuries or illness outside the workplace MUST also be reported to your AppleOne office immediately in case of scheduling adjustments.
- If you become aware of a workplace hazard.
- If you require additional office equipment, such as back rests or keyboard rest pads, to help prevent an injury.
- If you are uncomfortable with your assignment. This includes physical as well as emotional discomfort. AppleOne will attempt to accommodate any such issues or concerns that you may have, which may include locating a different assignment which may be better suited for you.
When Arriving at the Work Site:
- Use only designated walk areas.
- Avoid walking through lawns, flowerbeds or landscaping.
- Be careful to avoid hazards in the parking lot.
- Park only in designated areas. Unless appropriate, do not park in spaces reserved for guests or the handicapped.
At the Work Site:
- Take a few minutes to adjust your workstation to fit you.
- If you are stationed at a computer, give your eyes a break every 15 minutes to prevent fatigue.
- Use keyboard and numeric pads to support your wrists.
Golden Safety Rules:
- DO NOT perform duties that are different from your initial assignment. \
- DO NOT operate machinery, automotive, or truck equipment.
- DO NOT handle cash, negotiable instruments or other valuables unless authorized as part of your work assignment by your AppleOne Representative.
- DO NOT perform a job assignment that causes you undue physical or mental discomfort.
About 4 months ago I was laid off from my job, I of course was devastated, not because I lost my job but because I knew how hard it would be to find a new one. Everyday I would send out resumes and fill out applications, go out and collect applications from businesses far and near. I did this same routine for about 3 1/2 months, during this time I was only called back for an interview twice. I was talking to a friend and she told me that I should check out AppleOne.
The next day I called AppleOne and I was able to set up an appointment to speak with someone later that day. I was very impressed. After meeting with my adviser, she figured out what my skill set was and set me up with an interview for the very next day.
Thanks to AppleOne and its hardworking knowledgeable staff, I was able to start working again. I have recommended AppleOne to others that are having a hard time finding work in these economically hard times.
"View More Testimonials