Temporary assignments are open to all levels of candidates and are selected based on your specific skills, aptitude, interests, availability and completion of the application process. Our Representatives will match your qualifications with the needs of our clients. Companies call throughout the day with assignment requests. Your Representative needs to know if you are available for work, so keep in touch.
Here’s What To Do
- Call your Representative when your assignment is ending so that your Representative can endeavor to arrange another assignment without delay.
- When not working, your availability for assignments will likely change from day to day. AppleOne gives first assignment priority to associates who have recently confirmed that they are available. Periodically you should update your availability status via our web site at http://www.appleone.com/status. Login with the user name and password you created when you applied.
Your Representative is available to help you anytime you need assistance. Please DO NOT call your assigned company for any work related questions. Make sure you have your Representative's number in case of an emergency.
Call Your Account Executive
- Immediately following any interview.
- When you complete an assignment.
- If you are going to be unavoidably late or cannot make an assignment.
- If there is a problem with the assignment.
- If you sustain a work-related injury.
- If you change your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, marital status, number of dependents, or if you want your paycheck sent to a different office.