Job Post: YV Fleet Manager
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN BAKERSFIELD AND FRESNO AREA!!!!
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through the direction of Shop staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and automotive maintenance services
Ensure quality, timely service and an effective, productive repair team. Develop and maintain strong customer relations with internal & external customers and attract new ones.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual in this position must possess the following qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, managers, supervisors, and external customers. Excellent ability to communicate and work cohesively across Department lines.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Supervisor, Manager or advisor in the automotive industry.
• In-depth knowledge of fleet service tools, systems, and industry regulations and reporting requirements.
• Highly dependable; available and willing to run the business as needed.
• Excellent management and organizational skills required.
• Must have computer competency including understanding of inventory programs, Microsoft Office Suite, reporting programs, and electronic repair manuals.
• Ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers.
• Understanding of overall business finances including budgets, inventory systems, and cost control measures.
• Must have the ability to work well as a team. Ability to maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
The individual in this position must possess the following education requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• ASE Master Technician Certification.
• Valid & current Class C California Driver License.
Email resumes to Yarely Villapando at
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.