The Top 10 Ways You Can Prevent Repetitive Stress Injuries
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration estimates 100 million people
now suffer from forms of Repetitive Stress Injuries. It's a real problem that could
cripple your earning ability, but there are some simple steps you can take to make
sure you stay healthy.
- Adjust your chair height so that your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Where possible, break up your day to avoid repeating the same wrist flexions for more than three hours at a time.
- Take breaks from the keyboard to stretch and move around.
- Sit straight and don't lean forward to reach the keyboard.
- Adjust your keyboard height so that your forearms are parallel to the floor.
- Keep wrists parallel to the floor.
- Don't rest your wrists on the desk.
- Hold your hands in a straight line with your elbows without bending your wrists.
- Use arms to move hands around to reach keys rather than reaching with fingers.
- Avoid off-work activities that require repetitive flexions of the wrist.
The service is great. They will take you seriously, listen to your needs and take care of you as quickly as they can.
"View More Testimonials