Your Golden Rules
You will enhance your image as a business professional and remain active on AppleOne's availability list by following these Golden Rules:
- Be punctual. Arrive on time ready to work, complete all assignments, and do your best! Call AppleOne prior to the time your assignment is scheduled to begin if you can't make it to an assignment.
- Make a good first impression â€“ be professional and look your best. Be honest at all times.
- Limit personal phone calls to genuine emergencies while on assignment. We also advise you to leave personal belongings at home since they are your responsibility and not the Client's or AppleOne's. Pagers and cell phones must be set to vibrate and can only be used outside during breaks and lunches. In addition texting is not permitted in the work place. Headphones are not allowed.
- If you're not sure ... ASK! Proofread and double-check your work. It's always better to find your own mistakes.
- While on assignment, you may be exposed to confidential and proprietary information belonging to the client or AppleOne. This information is not to be used for non-business-related purposes.
- Do not share personal information with the client or your assignment supervisor.
You may be exposed to electronic, on paper, or oral individually identifiable health information at the client or through AppleOne. This type of information must be protected from disclosure and not used in any way unless you are directed, in writing, by the client or AppleOne to disclose such information. For purposes of this paragraph, individually identifiable health information is information that:
- Is created or received by a health care provider, health plan (including a health insurance issuer or agent), employer, or health care clearinghouse;
- Is related to the past, present, or future physical or mental condition of an individual; the provision of health care to an individual, or the past, present, or future payment for the provisions of health care of an individual; and
- Either identifies the individual or provides a reasonable basis for believing that it can be used to identify the individual.
- Horseplay, violence, weapons or any other illegal activity reflects negatively on everyone and are prohibited in the workplace. Additionally, you should never show up for an assignment in possession of, or under the influence of, any illegal drugs or alcohol.
Never perform a task if you feel that you could be injured. Ask for help if lifting heavy objects. Do not climb shelving.
- If your workstation has Internet access, do not use it to read your personal email, transmit inappropriate content, or browse in non-work related sites, such as but not limited to social networking sites. Client systems are for business use only.
- Maintain professionalism throughout your assignment. Remember that AppleOne, not the client, is your employer, so communicate any concerns and ill feelings directly to your AppleOne Representative.
- If the client approaches you about a job opportunity, please work through AppleOne in accordance with your application agreement.
- Have a positive attitude, and be proactive, reliable as well as courteous at all times. Statistics show that clients prefer and tend to request skilled people who contribute to a pleasant workplace.
- If you feel you are a victim of unwanted harassment or discrimination, contact the HR Emergency Hotline at (800) 270-9120. Harassment and discrimination are not tolerated. See additional details inside this brochure.
- During your application process, you were provided with a separate document that describes the applicable break and mealtime requirements in your state. Please make sure that you take all such break and meal time periods and to immediately inform AppleOne of any reason that you could not do so or if you were otherwise prevented from doing so. The hotline number for such matters is (800) 270-9120.
- You must take a lunch break when assigned. Associates are not authorized to work through designated lunch breaks.
- You are an at-will employee which means you or AppleOne can end the work relationship at any time with or without cause or advance notice.
- AppleOne Associates who meet certain hour requirements may have benefit options available through AppleOne. Speak with your branch representative for details. Associates are not eligible for any benefits offered by our clients.
- If you are on an assignment and need to take a leave of absence, contact the Human Resources Hotline at (800) 270-9120 for review and qualification.
- Although AppleOne can't guarantee job assignments, always putting your best foot forward can help you stand out above the rest!
The staff was polite, friendly, and professional. It was pleasant to meet with and to talk to people who could address my needs as a newly relocated individual to the area.
"View More Testimonials