Your Golden Rules
You will enhance your image as a business professional and remain active on AppleOne’s availability list by following these Golden Rules:
- Be punctual. Arrive on time ready to work, complete all assignments, and do your best! Call AppleOne prior to the time your assignment is scheduled to begin if you can’t make it to an assignment.
- Make a good first impression – be professional and look your best. Be honest at all times.
- Limit personal phone calls to genuine emergencies while on assignment. We also advise you to leave personal belongings at home since they are your responsibility. Pagers and cell phones must be set to vibrate and can only be used outside during breaks and lunches. Headphones are not allowed.
- If you’re not sure... ASK! Proofread and double-check your work. It’s always better to find your own mistakes.
- While on assignment, you may be exposed to confidential and proprietary information belonging to the client or AppleOne. This information is not to be used for non-business-related purposes.
- Horseplay, violence, weapons or any other illegal activity reflects negatively on everyone and are prohibited in the workplace. Additionally, you should never show up for an assignment in possession of, or under the influence of, any illegal drugs or alcohol.
- Never perform a task if you feel that you could be injured. Ask for help if lifting heavy objects. Do not climb shelving.
- If your workstation has Internet access, do not use it to read your personal e-mail, transmit inappropriate content, or browse in non-work related sites.
- Maintain professionalism throughout your assignment. Remember that AppleOne, not the client, is your employer, so communicate any concerns and ill feelings only to your AppleOne Account Executive.
- If the client approaches you about a job opportunity, please work through AppleOne in accordance with your application agreement.
- Be polite and courteous at all times. Statistics show that clients prefer and tend to request skilled people who contribute to a pleasant workplace.
- If you feel you are a victim of unwanted harassment or discrimination, contact the HR Emergency Hotline at (800) 270-9120. Harassment and discrimination are not tolerated. See additional details inside this brochure.
- You must take a lunch break when assigned. Associates are not authorized to work through designated lunch breaks.
- You are an at-will employee which means you or AppleOne can end the work relationship at any time with or without cause or advance notice.
- AppleOne Associates have benefit options available through AppleOne. Speak with your branch representative for details. Associates are not eligible for benefits offered at client assignments.
- If you are on an assignment and need to take an extended medical leave of absence, contact the Human Resources Hotline at (800) 270-9120 for request consideration.
- Although AppleOne can’t guarantee job assignments, always putting your best foot forward can help you stand out above the rest!
Eric White actually called me. I have sent many resumes in the past few weeks I have been unemployed. I had yet to actually get an interview. Eric called me with a company and position already in mind. The process was fairly quick. Once I went in for the interview with Eric, I had an interview scheduled the following day. I had resisted working with an employment agency but I was impressed that I received such personal service. Now I just need to ace this interview!!
"View More Testimonials