Temporary assignments are selected based on your specific skills, aptitude, interests and availability. Our Account Executives will match your qualifications with the needs of our clients.
Companies call throughout the day with assignment requests. Your Account Executive needs to know if you are available for work, so keep in touch.
Here’s What To Do
- Call your Account Executive when your assignment is ending so that your Account Executive can endeavor to arrange another assignment without delay.
- If you aren’t working, call periodically to notify your Account Executive of your availability. As you might expect, we have a lot of associates calling with their availability, so ask your Account Executive what frequency and times of day would work best for them.
Your Account Executive is available to help you anytime you need assistance. Please DO NOT call your assigned company for any work related questions. Make sure you have your Account Executive’s number in case of an emergency.
Call Your Account Executive
- Immediately following any interview.
- When you complete an assignment.
- If you are going to be unavoidably late or cannot make an assignment.
- If there is a problem with the assignment.
- If you sustain a work-related injury.
- If you change your name, phone number, marital status, number of dependents, or if you want your paycheck sent to a different office.
You, Shane and Staff Rock!
Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to attend the Job Seeker's Workshop.
I learned insider tips that I believe will set me apart from the average job seeker.
Again, kudos to you and your staff for taking the time and making the effort to make us count!
"View More Testimonials