Reporting Senior Associate is a member of the Systems and Projects Management Team. Partners with functional and stakeholder groups to evaluate, assess and assist in the implementation of new reporting activities to the HR Shared Services Center. Facilitates Reporting Manager outreach to users and IT groups to integrate systems and provide reporting which meets the needs of the business.
Strategic & Technical Orientation: Deep functional expertise and knowledge of the Firm's HR Information System (HRIS) and human capital reporting capabilities and requirements.
Range of Impact: Able to address issues in area of expertise with minimal supervision and when appropriate can independently make recommendations about the best courses of action. Consults with Reporting Manager to address/resolve more complex issues.
Scope of Responsibility: Contributor in the human capital reporting team. Has responsibility to manage risk inherent in human capital data management and reporting.
• Own and manage human capital master data files (one system of record for all human capital data).
• Provide and gather data from various stake holders daily
• Coordinate with the Partner Affairs contact to integrate Partner data with staff data.
• Maintain strict version control of master data files and share data only as appropriate.
• Track and report data relating to all on-boarding activities (Source 1, on-boarding, independence, background, HRMD & Core PeopleSoft).
• Identify /notify/correct down-stream impacts based on changes in data.
• Assist the on-boarding team in generating files for data entry, as well as provide full audit support.
• Provide on-demand adhoc reporting as needed
- Strong OVERALL analytics mind set.
- Ability to problem solve and work independently
Strong Excel 2007
- Strong data manipulation skills (needed for cleansing "dirty" data)
- Strong knowledge of Excel formulas (expert knowledge required using vlookups and if statements)
- Through understanding of all Pivot Table functionality (including creation of calculated items/fields as well as ability to link pivots to multiple data sources outside of Excel).
- Ability to use and create multiple worksheets, linking of data (inside/outside of Excel)
Strong Access 2007
- Through understanding of relationships and linkage between tables (primary/secondary keys).
- Through knowledge of the creation and use of Access Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports, Macros and Switchboards.
- Ability to "build" an application from the ground up.
- Ability to review and troubleshoot existing Access Databases.
PeopleSoft (Oracle 10g / People Tools 8.49)
- PeopleSoft HR Query Experience (ability to create and run queries - using multiple tables/views.
- Exposure to Query Scheduler
- Exposure to "front-end" PeopleSoft as well as Tier 2
- Ability to read and manipulate SQL created from PeopleSoft Query Builder
- Background with TOAD and TOAD automation a plus (or other SQL Editor tools)
- Overall familiarity with Lotus Notes required as well as the ability to export/extract data from Lotus Notes "Views".
Dress Codes: Business Casual We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.